- Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user’s abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex